Building works update: 23rd April to 4th May 2018: Muntham Chapel limited service times.
8th May to 3rd August: Muntham Chapel closed. Click here for more details ...
The Muntham Chapel is the original crematorium chapel. It provides a peaceful area in which to hold a funeral service and was named after the ancient estate that used to exist on the site.
Facilities in the Muntham complex include:
- Comfortable seating for 80 people
- Standing space for an additional 40 people
- External speaker system
- Digital piano (Roland HPi7F-RW)
Roland HPi-7F (1,085KB)
- Wesley music, media and web broadcast systems which use Bose speakers
- 1 x 60" display screen
- Waiting room featuring a water cooler and 1 x 50" display screen
- Unisex toilet facilities
- Induction loop for the hearing impaired
- Large print books (available on request)
- Velvet and voile curtains
- An internal courtyard containing a water feature and plants
- Service / hymn books
Where is the Muntham Chapel?
You can download a site map of the Crematorium: showing main areas of interest, access roads, car parks and main footpaths in the grounds of the Crematorium:
You can also download a building layout plan: showing the enquiries office, Muntham Chapel, Kingswood Chapel, toilets and other public facilities: