Regulations / Terms & Conditions
To ensure that we maintain a pleasant environment for all of our visitors please observe the following when visiting:
- Only cut flowers and small pot plants are permitted in the memorial gardens
- No items may be placed on, or attached to, any tree or shrub within the grounds
- No personal items or memorials are permitted in the gardens (this includes: glass, vases, statues, fencing, candles / lanterns, windmills, fake flowers, gravel, ornaments and memorabilia)
- No unauthorised planting or interference of the grounds is permitted
Prohibited items will be removed without notice.
We do understand that people may wish to place a birthday, anniversary or parent's day cards or tributes at the appropriate times of year. This is permissible but all such tributes will be removed after three days.
Seasonal tributes, such as Christmas wreaths and ornaments, may only be laid in the specified area near the Muntham Chapel. These tributes will be removed after 12 days.
For more information please see our:
Worthing Crematorium has a duty to ensure that your loved one is cremated in the most respectful and dignified manner within the guidelines set nationally. To this end, a coffin must be constructed using certain materials and to a certain standard to ensure a safe and no emission cremation.
Guidance on what materials to use, how to construct a coffin and what can be included within are detailed in the document below:
Furthermore Worthing Crematorium will only accept coffins that have been accredited by the Funeral Furnishing Manufacturers Association (FFMA).
If you have any queries, would like advice or guidance please do not hesitate to contact Worthing Crematorium:
- on 01903 872678
- or email email@example.com